Family died first night after moving into their own apartment.

A family of five including a family friend, reportedly lost their lives in mysterious circumstance at Aiyepe Road, in Sagamu Area of Ogun State.The sad incident occurred on Wednesday.

It was reported that the family had just moved from into the property belonging to them and were said to have died the very first night inside the house.

It was reported that there was a possibility that the house might have been fumigated with a lethal chemical.


An eye witness identified as Tony who took the corpses to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, said the owner of the house was a borehole driller.

According to him, neighbours perceived an offensive odour coming from the building, on Thursday morning, which attracted them to the house. Upon discovery, the neighbour raised the alarm over the development which attracted the attention of the police.

Meanwhile, Police Public Relations Officer of Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident. He said that the Police would get to the root of the matter.

Advertisements

admin

I’m Julia Jonathan, I write on relationships, communication and lifestyle advice. I believe there’s always room to improve no matter how incredible you think you are. If you think so too, follow me to see more inspirational stories and articles

Leave a Reply